Decovo strives to create a safe and trustworthy buying experience. As such, Decovo maintains a strict policy around the types of Products available for sale and purchase. The following Products are prohibited on Decovo:
- Recalled, defective, or used Products
- Products made of endangered or threatened species, or Products made of ivory
- Illegal Products, including Products that Decovo believes are intended to produce an illegal Product or undertake an illegal activity
- Products that contain offensive, violent, obscene, cruel, or inappropriate content in Product names, descriptions, or images.
- Intellectual property or proprietary rights infringement: Sales, distribution, or access to counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder; any Product or service that directly infringes or facilitates infringement upon the trademark, patent, copyright, trade secrets, or proprietary or privacy rights of any third party;
- Counterfeit or unauthorized goods: Unauthorized sale or resale of brand name or designer Products or services; sale of goods or services that are illegally imported or exported; stolen goods or services.
- Regulated Products and services: Marijuana dispensaries and related businesses; sale of tobacco, e-cigarettes, and e-liquid; online pharmacies; age restricted goods or services; weapons and munitions; gunpowder and other explosives; fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials; Products and services with varying legal status on a state-by-state basis
- Drug paraphernalia: Any equipment designed for making or using drugs, such as bongs, vaporizers, and hookahs
- Pseudo pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals and other Products that make health claims that have not been approved or verified by the applicable local and/or national regulatory body
- Substances designed to mimic illegal drugs: Sale of a legal substance that provides the same effect as an illegal drug (e.g., salvia, kratom)
It is your sole responsibility to be familiar with all laws governing the sale, distribution, and use of your products included for sale on Decovo. Products must comply with the Decovo Prohibited Products Policy at all times. If a Product is sold that is deemed to be in violation of this policy, Decovo, at its sole discretion, may immediately remove the Retail Partner's other Products from the site and terminate the Retail Partner's account.