Welcome to Decovo! Decovo is an all-in-one technology solution that lets you instantly create a store and sell products online. Decovo handles everything from inventory (choose from 40,000+ brand-name products and growing!) to web hosting to payment processing to customer support. We want to give you more time so you can focus on what matters: building your business. We know that starting on a new platform can be intimidating at first, so we've created this Quickstart Guide to show you simple things you can do to get your new Decovo store up and running.
- Logging into your Decovo account: Navigate to https://publishers.decovo.com and log in by entering your email address and the password that was emailed to you. From here, you can easily search and discover products available to you on Decovo, create your first product collection, and launch your store with one click.
- Getting around the admin area: To change your password and/or email address, navigate to 'Settings' on the left-hand side of your screen. From here, you can also copy/paste the code snippet to activate Decovo on your website.
- Upgrading your account: To upgrade your account to one of our Starter, Growing or Professional plans, contact Decovo Support at [email protected].
Decovo offers four pricing plans. If you’d just like to try Decovo without making a commitment, you can begin with the free plan and upgrade as needed. Here are some quick details on what each plan entails:
- Free: You pay no upfront costs to use Decovo, and you’ll have access to basic features like store customization (e.g. logo, colors, fonts), in addition to Decovo's Brand Network featuring 40,000+ brand-name products to choose from for your store.
- Starter: You’ll have access to expanded features like custom domain name support and better rates on transactions, in addition to bi-monthly payouts, store customization, and Decovo's Brand Network featuring 40,000+ brand-name products to choose from for your store.
- Growing: This is the most popular plan. You'll have access to expanded features including premium video listings in your store, priority Decovo support, and even better rates on transactions.
- Professional: You'll have access to our most advanced features including premium insights, the ability to remove Decovo branding from your store, and the best rates on transactions.
For enterprise clients, please contact us at [email protected] for more information. Decovo's Enterprise Plan is best for established businesses with many teams that need to handle commerce creation and management simultaneously.
Creating Your First Collection
Creating collections will be the central focus of your store. To get started:
- Searching for products: Once you’re logged in, navigate to “Products” on the left-hand side. Here you can search by brand name, product name, category, price, and more.
- Creating a collection: Find a product you like, click on the product, then click “+ New Collection.” When you click “+ New Collection,” you’ll be prompted to give the collection a title (this title is only visible to you in the admin area). Then click “Create.” Now you can add as many products as you like to this collection. You can then view all of your collections by navigating to the blue bar on the far-left side. Click the “Collections” icon. You will be taken to a page with a drop-down menu featuring each of your collections.
- Editing a collection: To rearrange the order of products in a collection, navigate to the “Collections” icon (blue bar) and select the collection that you want to edit from the drop-down menu. From here, simply drag and drop the products into place and click 'save.' To remove products in a collection, simply navigate to that collection and click on the product you want to remove. Next, click the small blue button located under “Add to Existing Collection.” The button will turn grey, removing the product from that collection. You can also copy products from one collection to another by clicking on these small buttons.
- Adding products to an existing collection: To add a product to an existing collection, navigate to “Products” on the left side. Here you can search by brand, product name, etc. Find a product you like, click on the product, then click “Add to Existing Collection” and select the collection you want to add it to.
- Embedding a collection into your content/blog post: Navigate to the "Settings" icon and copy/paste the code snippet to activate Decovo on your website/blog. Next, navigate to “Collections”. From here, click the drop-down menu to select the collection you want to insert into your content. Next, you will see a small snippet of code that looks something like: <div class="decovo-connect-collection-container" dcv-collection-id="f2ec077e-4365-4827-a4be-dc1ce375711111"></div> Copy this code and paste the code into your web page where you would like this collection to show up, somewhere between the <body></body> tags or simply paste it into the body of your post in your content management system. Once you’ve copied/pasted the code into WordPress or another content platform, you’ll need to make sure you stay in the text editor view and click save before navigating away from it.
Where To Go For Help
Having trouble? Email Decovo Support at [email protected] for assistance.