At Decovo, we invest a lot of resources into design. As a result, it’s easy to create a great online store using our drag-and-drop interface. Here are some of examples that have been built on Decovo's default template:
- Kristen Arnett: https://kristenarnett.decovoshop.com
- EcoCult: https://ecocult.decovoshop.com
- Geeky Posh: https://geekyposh.decovoshop.com
Our editor allows you to add different sections that result in a unique and high-converting store — without having to dive into the code. The drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to customize your store to your liking.
Creating collections will be the central focus of your store. Each category in your store is created with a collection. Collections are the assortment of products that you make available to users to purchase in your store, grouped by themes that you create.
Some examples of collections include 'Food,' 'Beauty,' 'Birthday Gifts Under $50,' and 'School Supplies.' Collections can be called anything you like, and you can add an unlimited number of products to each collection. Products all have their own unique sales pages, where users can read all about that specific product and purchase it.
- Searching for products: Once you’re logged in, navigate to “Products” on the left-hand side. Here you can search by brand name, product name, category, price, and more.
- Creating a collection: Find a product you like, click on the product, then click “+ New Collection.” When you click “+ New Collection,” you’ll be prompted to give the collection a title (this title is only visible to you in the admin area). Then click “Create.” Now you can add as many products as you like to this collection. You can then view all of your collections by navigating to the blue bar on the far-left side. Click the “Collections” icon. You will be taken to a page with a drop-down menu featuring each of your collections.
- Editing a collection: To rearrange the order of products in a collection, navigate to the “Collections” icon (blue bar) and select the collection that you want to edit from the drop-down menu. From here, simply drag and drop the products into place and click 'save.' To remove products in a collection, simply navigate to that collection and click on the product you want to remove. Next, click the small blue button located under “Add to Existing Collection.” The button will turn grey, removing the product from that collection. You can also copy products from one collection to another by clicking on these small buttons.
- Adding products to an existing collection: To add a product to an existing collection, navigate to “Products” on the left side. Here you can search by brand, product name, etc. Find a product you like, click on the product, then click “Add to Existing Collection” and select the collection you want to add it to.